Friday, February 19, 2010

Someone likes me!

We go into the kitchen this coming Monday to start baking officially for the first time! Also, we'll be getting our kitchen partners then, because if Project Runway has taught us anything - it's that being able to work in pairs without killing each other is very important! So...our instructor has told us that if two people know that they want to work together already, that they can let her know, otherwise she'll assign one to them. Honestly, I could see myself working fairly well with most of the people in my class, there's just about 3 people that I really don't want to be paired with, including Mr. "I've already missed 3 classes, and by the way, can I wear my baseball hat with my chef's jacket?" So I was thinking to myself - who do I want to work with, and before I could even ask her, she asked me - I like having friends! I am happy to announce that my friend, the cashew, will be my kitchen partner (barring Chef Katie deciding that she wants to assign me to someone else).

Huzzah! Can't wait till Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment